Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Angels and demons

Robert receives a note from the pope after all is over.

"Mr Langdon and Ms Vetra,"

"Although it is my profound desire to request your discretion in the matters of the past 24 hours, I cannot possibly presume to ask more of you then already given. I therefor humbly retreat hoping only that you let your hearts guide you in this matter. The world seems a better place today...maybe the questions are more powerful than the answers.
My door is always open,
His Holiness, Saverio Mortati."

I think, in order for the church to grow and gain more faithful members, the church needs to firstly come clean about all the scandals and cover-ups so people can once again begin to trust the church, not talk about the hypocritical slander that is constantly going on within churches

No comments: